[MOD] Roleplay & Realism (modular)

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Jay_H

Re: Roleplay & Realism mod pack

Post by Jay_H »

I only have two for this character, which are Recall (which is teleport) and Open (which is unlock doors). Both trigger it.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Hmm, just tried myself on 0.10.7 with rr 0,3 and recall works just fine. Can you drop me a savefile? There's something else happening here.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

I just insta-die when I load that. It did give me the info I needed though, you are carrying 300k gp putting you way over max. I already committed a fix for this, but since it only happens if you cheat and end up way over max weight it will just get released whenever the next build goes out. I don't think it needs a quick hotfix release. For now if you need to test with lots of gold, just disable this module. It will just work fine if you play normally.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Weird! Sorry, for some reason it didn't happen until I would cast a spell. I had that money due to the daedra testing :lol: Thanks for checking it out.

Firebrand

Post by Firebrand »

Jay_H wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:14 pm Weird! Sorry, for some reason it didn't happen until I would cast a spell. I had that money due to the daedra testing :lol: Thanks for checking it out.
Use the cart to store so much gold :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Just uploaded a new version 0.4 with a bugfix for stamina drain occuring when resting. Also fixes the death on overweight issue Jay, so grab it for next time you want a mountain of gold for testing!

Aleryn

Post by Aleryn »

Thank you for the work on this mod. The archery changes help maintain challenge at higher skill levels, and the horseback perspective changes deter the silly feeling of the horse looking about everywhere with mouselook.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Cheers for the kind words Aleryn, is great to hear that the mod is being enjoyed. Makes it feel worthwhile. :D

pango

Post by pango »

Hi,
There's one shortcoming in improved horse orientation: it is now always horizontal, instead of following terrain slope.
This gets a bit annoying when you're in highlands; your horse may totally disappear from screen when you're climbing hills, and more importantly prevents you from looking down at where you're heading while climbing down...

Adjusting to slope has the potential to look just as unrealistic if slope becomes too high, so maybe horse should not be usable in such case (a new concept in Tamriel :D )
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart