[Mod] Less Intrusive Armor

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
Nkromancer

[Mod] Less Intrusive Armor

Post by Nkromancer »

Logo.png
Logo.png (262.69 KiB) Viewed 3134 times
Ever find it weird how the game gives you clothes, only to have them always be covered up by your armor? Well, this retexture fixes that. I've retextured away good chunks of all of the chest plates and greaves (both male and female) so we can have better look at the cosmetic clothes we can wear.

Install Instructions:
After downloading the .zip, open it up and select the file you want: female only, male only, or unisex. Open it up, and put the textures into DaggerfallUnity_Data\StreamingAssets\Textures. If you're having a hard time getting there, right click you're Daggerfall Unity shortcut and click "open file location"

Nexus:
https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/mods/26/

Download:
Less Intrusive Armor.zip
(396.08 KiB) Downloaded 213 times

King of Worms

Re: [Mod] Less Intrusive Armor

Post by King of Worms »

Man, on nexus you have it as adult content, so I cant even see it. Remove the flag pls, it makes no sense

zhakaron

Post by zhakaron »

I'm having issues with the mod not properly hiding most armors, only a handful of leather and chain. The rest have changed icons, but not actual graphics, which is disappointing when going to test out various outfits on live-stream. :lol:

Oh and:
King of Worms wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:52 am Man, on nexus you have it as adult content, so I cant even see it. Remove the flag pls, it makes no sense
Despite the name and description, it's basically a mod to allow you to have nudity/skimpy cheesecake with your armor stats. While I personally like this idea, I also support it being properly flagged as an adult mod.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

With all respects,

What exactly is adult about it honestly? That someone sets up his DFU to show nude bodies and than he enables this mod so ge can see those argonian breasts he personally enabled ingame? If so, than its DFU which is for adults, not this mod - and I dont think that Daggerfall is a adult game- So I dont think this is a "proper flag". Id leave this flag for a REAL adult material, not this.

But whatever, I will not use this mod Im affraid, because I will not change my nexus settings to show adult material.

Btw... if u can download this, u have adult material enabled on nexus. At the same time you being a bit prudent about this mod. I think we both know that "adult" is something completely different than this.

Anyway, thats my opinion. Im just not ok with not being able to download this mod, because its flagged as adult, yet its not adult. If it was, I would not want to download it.

Rand

Post by Rand »

There are problems with some of the files uploaded as part of the mod in the Nexus. I am working on a fix and hoping to talk to Nkromancer about getting them on the Nexus.
Last edited by Rand on Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.