KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by King of Worms »

No worries, Im glad you managed to solve the issue. If the Handpainted Models was the cause, pls post it on the mod pages so Alexander Sig knows about it, thank you ;)

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

King of Worms wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:33 pm There are lots of heads and Adrinus is working on em.
I have been having trouble getting back to work lately. In case anyone is dying to continue the work before I return to it, or just want "something" to tide them over:

Here is what I have so far:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fseluhg5 ... 19.7z/file

Put the CifRci folder into the textures folder.

Firebrand

Post by Firebrand »

Adrinus wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:37 am
King of Worms wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:33 pm There are lots of heads and Adrinus is working on em.
I have been having trouble getting back to work lately. In case anyone is dying to continue the work before I return to it, or just want "something" to tide them over:

Here is what I have so far:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fseluhg5 ... 19.7z/file

Put the CifRci folder into the textures folder.
I've put the HD Faces in the texture/CifRci folder with the body ones.
Surely I'm doing something wrong, but...
Big Face.small.png
Big Face.small.png (867.31 KiB) Viewed 1402 times
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, for some reason, my character face doesn't change :? :? :?
Paperdoll HD.png
Paperdoll HD.png (727.02 KiB) Viewed 1402 times

I'm runnign DFU 0.10.6.

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

It goes in its own folder in the root Textures folder:

I've never seen the errors you're mentioning, but I haven't tested them in the newest version of DFU.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Hi Adrinus, thanks a lot for this contribution, no worries its not all done, I will gladly finish that, it will be nice change to get back to some drawing, instead of dealing with technical aspects and coordination.. You did a great job, I appreciate it!

To get you a bit in the picture, the works on the paperdoll continue, Ive send the upscales to Sitrus viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2745&start=30 and it helps him to speed up the process of redrawing the stuff to higher detail and fitting it all together. So fingers crossed, this might be ready some time... Shader upscalling of the whole paperdoll is now out of our reach because technical aspects anyway, so this is the only way forward

I hope everything is ok with you :)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Fire, its not ready for the release/use, I messed up some naming when I send it to Adrinus back than, I need to correct it (when I find out what was the mistake - Ive ofc gladly forgotten it in the meantime :oops: )

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

King of Worms wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:38 pm Hi Adrinus, thanks a lot for this contribution, no worries its not all done, I will gladly finish that, it will be nice change to get back to some drawing, instead of dealing with technical aspects and coordination.. You did a great job, I appreciate it!

To get you a bit in the picture, the works on the paperdoll continue, Ive send the upscales to Sitrus viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2745&start=30 and it helps him to speed up the process of redrawing the stuff to higher detail and fitting it all together. So fingers crossed, this might be ready some time... Shader upscalling of the whole paperdoll is now out of our reach because technical aspects anyway, so this is the only way forward

Thanks for catching me up, and also for the concern. All is well for me minus a distinct lack of motivation. I'm sure I'll get back into things again, but I've just been having a hard time lately feeling like doing anything substantial.

Firebrand

Post by Firebrand »

King of Worms wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:40 pm Fire, its not ready for the release/use, I messed up some naming when I send it to Adrinus back than, I need to correct it (when I find out what was the mistake - Ive ofc gladly forgotten it in the meantime :oops: )
Ah, I see. That's probably to reason for the face not showing up in the paperdoll :idea:

About the huge face, on the other hand, It's the face of the mad priest I've found during a quest, and that's now with me. After adding the HD face, it turned reaaaaaaaaally huge ( :lol: ). I suspect this may be a bug in DFU 0.10.6, probably there's no code for scaling down the companion face image if it's hi-res :?

Maybe when I've got a little more time I can test it also on DFU 0.10.7, and if it persists, I can open a dedicated post in Help & Support, what do you think? ;)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Firebrand wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:30 pm
King of Worms wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:40 pm Fire, its not ready for the release/use, I messed up some naming when I send it to Adrinus back than, I need to correct it (when I find out what was the mistake - Ive ofc gladly forgotten it in the meantime :oops: )
Ah, I see. That's probably to reason for the face not showing up in the paperdoll :idea:

About the huge face, on the other hand, It's the face of the mad priest I've found during a quest, and that's now with me. After adding the HD face, it turned reaaaaaaaaally huge ( :lol: ). I suspect this may be a bug in DFU 0.10.6, probably there's no code for scaling down the companion face image if it's hi-res :?

Maybe when I've got a little more time I can test it also on DFU 0.10.7, and if it persists, I can open a dedicated post in Help & Support, what do you think? ;)
The problem with big face is very simolar to what I have reported 10s of times already - basically, some images when upscaled get too big. After a report this is taken care of - usually by The Lacus. So please, put together some report where u clerly explain the problem, add a save file and the face file.

I think this will happen on all the faces in this case.

Thank you!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Adrinus wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:55 pm
King of Worms wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:38 pm Hi Adrinus, thanks a lot for this contribution, no worries its not all done, I will gladly finish that, it will be nice change to get back to some drawing, instead of dealing with technical aspects and coordination.. You did a great job, I appreciate it!

Thanks for catching me up, and also for the concern. All is well for me minus a distinct lack of motivation. I'm sure I'll get back into things again, but I've just been having a hard time lately feeling like doing anything substantial.
I have the same honestly, not only concerning DFU but life in general. I think its the weather and darkness creeping in. Im so lazy. And my mood is not the best as well. The neverending fight with nicotine doesnt help as well - worse addiction ever and Ive tryed it all 😂

Get better soon mate!!