Skygerfall

Off topic discussion. Talk about gaming and life in general. Be awesome to each other.
Ommamar

Skygerfall

Post by Ommamar »

D
Last edited by Ommamar on Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ommamar

Re: Skygerfall

Post by Ommamar »

D
Last edited by Ommamar on Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Firebrand

Post by Firebrand »

A Skygerfall playthrough by Tamrielle :geek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIyDLPxkfk

oracus0

Post by oracus0 »

I'm glad you found my Skygerfall mod on the Nexus! It's just the Main Quest for now, but I found a couple people to help out, so that we will eventually be able to have proper landscaping done with random encounters, more buildings to enter, and guild and side quests. The Daggerfall Modeling program really helped me out, and I used many models from jman0war, so thank you to this community! Ommamar, there are court sorcerers in the castles at Daggerfall, Wayrest and Sentinel that will sell you spells... And I'm afraid you experienced normal Skyrim behavior when you ate all of those ingredients at once! Make sure you grab the healing potions too, which were in the same container as the ingredients in your house. As I stated on the mod page, the mod's purpose is not to replace TESII: Daggerfall, but to bring some of its magic and lore to Elder Scrolls fans of the Skyrim generation that would never otherwise experience it, as well as perhaps delight those fans of the original game that would love to see the Main Quest in an updated engine, complete with voice acting, re-mastered music and better graphics. I also recommended that people consider playing Daggerfall Unity! If anyone is interested, the mod can be found on the Nexus for both Legendary Edition: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99469 and Special Edition: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/29416 .

Ommamar

Post by Ommamar »

D
Last edited by Ommamar on Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

oracus0

Post by oracus0 »

I made the mod in the old Creation Kit, and when I played it on Legendary Edition, everyone stayed where they were supposed to in Privateer's Hold. I only noticed the mob effect in Special Edition. I might need to flag the enemies as "helps no one" to avoid that... You can wander around the castles freely... You should be able to return to Privateers Hold to pick up your spells... The Daggerfall traits mod adds a book to your inventory to let you choose your traits. I only activated after I started a new game, so I guess I didn't realize I need to delete the line of code that deletes all of your items at startup. Thanks for your input!

Ommamar

Post by Ommamar »

D
Last edited by Ommamar on Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

oracus0

Post by oracus0 »

I think it takes 3 to 10 days typically in Skyrim for dungeons to reset, but yes, the enemies are set to respawn... The orc in Privateers Hold has orcish weapons guaranteed...