KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
AmmoniumDichromate

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by AmmoniumDichromate »

King of Worms wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:49 pm
Adrinus wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:55 pm
King of Worms wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:38 pm Hi Adrinus, thanks a lot for this contribution, no worries its not all done, I will gladly finish that, it will be nice change to get back to some drawing, instead of dealing with technical aspects and coordination.. You did a great job, I appreciate it!

To get you a bit in the picture, the works on the paperdoll continue, Ive send the upscales to Sitrus viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2745&start=30 and it helps him to speed up the process of redrawing the stuff to higher detail and fitting it all together. So fingers crossed, this might be ready some time... Shader upscalling of the whole paperdoll is now out of our reach because technical aspects anyway, so this is the only way forward

I hope everything is ok with you :)
Thanks for catching me up, and also for the concern. All is well for me minus a distinct lack of motivation. I'm sure I'll get back into things again, but I've just been having a hard time lately feeling like doing anything substantial.
I have the same honestly, not only concerning DFU but life in general. I think its the weather and darkness creeping in. Im so lazy. And my mood is not the best as well. The neverending fight with nicotine doesnt help as well - worse addiction ever and Ive tryed it all 😂

Get better soon mate!!
Seems like seasonal depression is kickin' in for a lot of people around this time of year. I've been having a real hard time getting out of bed for the past week myself, and this morning in particular I almost had a full on meltdown for some unexplainable reason.
I imagine everything will be fine in time.
Right on for tryna kick a nicotine habit, even trying and failing is a real test of willpower.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thank you :) yea morning... if I lied in bed too long and let the mind wander around it was not good. I would be better if my belly did not hurt, it started after bad food but its only very slowly improving over the weeks. And this prevents me from at least some physical activity so its a circle of doom. I hope it gets bezter for all of us, be well and take care everyone! :)

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

Try one of them "yakult" yogurts with the pro-biotics: maybe you can refresh your gut with new, good, bacteria.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Adrinus wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:26 am Try one of them "yakult" yogurts with the pro-biotics: maybe you can refresh your gut with new, good, bacteria.
Thanks mate, this one is not available in my country, but I use Kefir and Acidophilic milk daily (plus I used probiotics in a tablets) ... its getting a bit better last 1 week.

I dont think a doctor will help me atm (I was at doctor 2 weeks back, I dont have any inflammation in my body according to blood test and she said to keep diet etc which I do)

If it gets worse, I will get ofc to doctor again. Whatever was in that food Ive eaten 1 month back, was really bad :/ Time will tell, fingers crossed it cures itself somehow.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Ive changed the ghost eyes to blue so we have more variety and not all eyes are red. And Ive corrected the glowing eyes possition, they used to be too high above the actual eyes. I finetuned the right ghosts eye a bit lower after this screenshot. Plus Ive found two bugs in his eyes, one time he had only one eye instead of two and the other time he had his eye 50cm to the left from his body when you was observing his back :lol:
Ghost Face Killah.jpg
Ghost Face Killah.jpg (710.83 KiB) Viewed 1231 times

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

King of Worms wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:20 pm Ive changed the ghost eyes to blue so we have more variety and not all eyes are red. And Ive corrected the glowing eyes possition, they used to be too high above the actual eyes. I finetuned the right ghosts eye a bit lower after this screenshot. Plus Ive found two bugs in his eyes, one time he had only one eye instead of two and the other time he had his eye 50cm to the left from his body when you was observing his back :lol:
Blue definitely works better! I wouldn't have even thought of it, but I could never go back now.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

Adrinus wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:51 pm Blue definitely works better! I wouldn't have even thought of it, but I could never go back now.
+1 looks really cool..
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Decrepit DaggerFan

Post by Decrepit DaggerFan »

Aye, the blue eyes are very nice.

Firebrand

Post by Firebrand »

I agree, blue-eyed ghosts are cool 8-)

What about blu-eyed skeletons also? In Skyrim they looked great.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks guys, Im glad you like it.

About the skeletons... yes they look really good in Skyrim, but I guess I will keep it coherent, in a sense that Lich and Ancient Lich has red eyes too, and those are skeletons as well. These types of enemies have red eyes in Daggerfall, just not glowing. So I just enhanced what was already there.

Also, changing the skeleton to blue would require changing the base sprite eye colors - they are red. If I changed just the emission map it would be mix of blue and red so would end up pink I suppose.

Im not sure about this one, I might test it