How to complete quest C0C00Y10?

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Narf the Mouse

How to complete quest C0C00Y10?

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Trying to avoid spoilers: Get quest; go to location; talk to patient; get infected with Swamp Rot... Neither patient nor quest-giver has additional dialogue. Cannot continue?
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

pango

Re: How to complete quest C0C00Y10?

Post by pango »

From having a glimpse at the quest code, I'd say you have to rely on rumors...

(Also, "--duplicate 1006 removed" showed up at the end of quest acceptance text :o )
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

pango wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:44 am From having a glimpse at the quest code, I'd say you have to rely on rumors...

(Also, "--duplicate 1006 removed" showed up at the end of quest acceptance text :o )
Thanks. I looked, but don't know much about quests.
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

pango wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:44 am (Also, "--duplicate 1006 removed" showed up at the end of quest acceptance text :o )
Yep, that's frustrating... I'll upload a fix. Thanks for pointing it out.