0.10.11 - Quest items stuck in inventory after quests.

Seferoth

0.10.11 - Quest items stuck in inventory after quests.

Post by Seferoth »

So, i have been doing quest for mages guild and noticed that all the quest items from "retrieve ingredient" is still in my inventory even after completing the quest, worst part is that these items cannot be removed from inventory.

Leeux

Re: (BUG)Quest items stuck in inventory after quests.

Post by Leeux »

Most quests have an "expiration" timer, which counts some time until they expire... I think for many of them it's around 1day. Items should be removed as soon as that timer expires.

You can see that in the Quest debugger: press <SHIFT>+<TAB> and click <[>, or <]> several times until you find the quest and in the bottom right you should see a timer still counting down some time... when that timer expires, the items will be removed, in my experience at least.

Interkarma

Re: (BUG)Quest items stuck in inventory after quests.

Post by Interkarma »

This would be related to a change that gives players a little more time to view post-quest items (e.g. Morgiah's wedding). I'll move this to bug reports and see if I can refine this.

The item will expire once the quest tombstone period ends in a few in-game days.

Seferoth

Re: 0.10.11 - Quest items stuck in inventory after quests.

Post by Seferoth »

Alright, thank you for the replies. Yes, quest items seems to have now disappeared from my inventory.