Unleveled Mobs

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Jay_H

Re: Unleveled Mobs

Post by Jay_H »

I've included wereboars and werewolves in cities at night. I worried about making them too rare, so as to prevent players from contracting lycanthropy (I know that's a big pull in DF :D ). Vampires will be more or less omnipresent at night both inside and outside cities, but werethings have been harder to balance.

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Jay_H wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:25 am I've included wereboars and werewolves in cities at night. I worried about making them too rare, so as to prevent players from contracting lycanthropy (I know that's a big pull in DF :D ). Vampires will be more or less omnipresent at night both inside and outside cities, but werethings have been harder to balance.
I think werewolfs/boar should be a rarity, but not overly so. I agree that vampires should be more common, they also need to feed daily unlike werewolfs/boars.

Virtuous_Outlander

Post by Virtuous_Outlander »

This is really going to encourage low level characters to stay safely at inns and guildhalls while giving powerful warriors a well earned reprieve from vampire ancients & liches. Bravo.
Now, my champion - rest well this night. For tomorrow, you sail for the Kingdom of Daggerfall!

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

I even put my playing at halt, can't play until this mod is near "finished" state. I just can't go back to basic spawns after hearing about this mod.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

It's pretty much done as is :D I'll keep changing it based on feedback, but it's not going to vary drastically from where it is now.

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Jay_H wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:41 pm It's pretty much done as is :D I'll keep changing it based on feedback, but it's not going to vary drastically from where it is now.
What? Already? Is it uploaded to nexus, the latest version that is? I did notice that you had updated it yesterday...or today. I haven't slept for a while so i'm not sure. :D

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Yep, I've incorporated everyone's feedback. You can see the change log on Nexus.

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Jay_H wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:52 pm Yep, I've incorporated everyone's feedback. You can see the change log on Nexus.
Ah, thank you. So i am assuming that "not all enemies have been implemented" does not hold true anymore? All can now appear in the game at any time and at any level(assuming you are in the right place)?
Last edited by Seferoth on Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Every enemy should appear at some point or another, though some will be much rarer than others. I've removed that warning from the first post ;)

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Jay_H wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:19 pm Every enemy should appear at some point or another, though some will be much rarer than others. I've removed that warning from the first post ;)
Ok, thanks for letting me know. Noticed that the warning was still in the nexus though. Welp, its time to stay up another 24 hours, who needs sleep anyway when you have Daggerfall. :D