KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Adrinus

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by Adrinus »

Now, I'm not the mod author, but I don't believe the character paperdoll is something DREAM does currently. I'd love to be wrong, but perhaps it comes from another mod?

Baptor

Post by Baptor »

Adrinus wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:05 am Now, I'm not the mod author, but I don't believe the character paperdoll is something DREAM does currently. I'd love to be wrong, but perhaps it comes from another mod?
I really thought it was from Dream. I found the article linked here: https://gitmemory.com/HybOj and the style looks just like DREAM. I thought it was part of the mod. I guess I'm glad there's nothing wrong with it!

Great mod - I can't believe what you all have done with the graphics - it's just unreal.

Adrinus

Post by Adrinus »

Ahh, those are from when we were troubleshooting getting the paperdolls to work. I linked the textures if you wanted to put them in your game. But no guarantee things will look right with all combinations.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

I somehow improved on that. Especially armors. And I have some weapons made by Sitrus, but those I will not release untill I get a permission - I did not even ask for that yet. Oh and the female clothing.

Im a bit worried about the armors he created.. they are on his pc I hope, but he serms to be MIA.

I hope he returns!

This paperdoll project is a proper hell. As I predicted :)

Baptor

Post by Baptor »

I've got a random question for anyone who can answer it. The new sound effect that plays when you cast certain spells like "Recall," what game is that sound from? As soon as I cast Recall after installing DREAM, I instantly recognized it as a sound from an older game - but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.

pango

Post by pango »

DIablo 1 I think; Didn't recognize it myself (it's been so long since I played Diablo 1), but many people (players and viewers) do during streams...
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Its a trip down the memory lane and a wink towards the older players ;)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Still being a bit on the edge with the doors issue, its a month since last DFU release, I just hope we nearing the release cycle...

Baptor

Post by Baptor »

pango wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:44 am DIablo 1 I think; Didn't recognize it myself (it's been so long since I played Diablo 1), but many people (players and viewers) do during streams...
YES! That's it! Town Portal I think made that noise - ah...I see what you did there.
King of Worms wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:32 am Still being a bit on the edge with the doors issue, its a month since last DFU release, I just hope we nearing the release cycle...
Are you talking about the dungeon doors? I noticed that I got trapped in a dungeon and couldn't leave until I disabled the textures mod the other day.

pango

Post by pango »

King of Worms wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:32 am Still being a bit on the edge with the doors issue, its a month since last DFU release, I just hope we nearing the release cycle...
Interkarma seems to be very busy at the moment...
I spent some time on remaining door problem and submitted a PR, hopefully that'll help having something releasable.
I'm not sure how we could make releasing more seamless... Testing is a time consuming aspect that can be handled several ways but I don't know all the ways that have already been tried (and maybe didn't work so well)...
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart