Mod request: camping supplies

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
emmathepony

Mod request: camping supplies

Post by emmathepony »

Kind of bothers me that you can basically have no equipment and just infinitely rest to full health/stamina/mana somehow, I'd like to see a mod make resting something less OP and more of a tactical decision. The basic idea is that resting uses up a single camp supply, which in turn automatically heals you to full health. To balance this, resting with no camp supply heals ONLY your stamina and mana. If players want health back they will need to pick health regen/rapid healing during class creation.

Ralzar

Re: Mod request: camping supplies

Post by Ralzar »

It's on my todo list for Climates&Cloaks. As of now, it's simply assumed that your character allways has provisions and camping equipment that simply isn't shown in the inventory.

Note though: if you use Climates&Cloaks, Unleveled Mobs, Meaner Monsters and TediousTravel you do NOT want to sleep outside at night unless you really have to. (Throw in Filling Food for another incentive to visit towns and taverns regularly ;))

emmathepony

Re: Mod request: camping supplies

Post by emmathepony »

Ralzar wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:45 am It's on my todo list for Climates&Cloaks. As of now, it's simply assumed that your character allways has provisions and camping equipment that simply isn't shown in the inventory.

Note though: if you use Climates&Cloaks, Unleveled Mobs, Meaner Monsters and TediousTravel you do NOT want to sleep outside at night unless you really have to. (Throw in Filling Food for another incentive to visit towns and taverns regularly ;))
Ah yes, I use C&C mod and it's super awesome! It was actually sleeping out in the wilderness from tedious travel that gave me the idea for camp supplies.