KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by King of Worms »

Now the mobs with magic staffs have their lights turn on. And the spell effects as well - but those are hard to catch on screenshot

These effects were taxing to create... u need to make a new map manually for each frame.. and some mobs have 80 frames and multiple light sources at the same moment (staff glow, eyes, magic effect...). than u need to make the after effects and it ends up like this:
Spoiler!
287_5-2_Emission.png
287_5-2_Emission.png (135.04 KiB) Viewed 2010 times
Ancient lich and his younger brother "Lich" on the night shift in the desert city
DaggerfallUnity 2020-03-21 07-10-10.jpg
DaggerfallUnity 2020-03-21 07-10-10.jpg (165.9 KiB) Viewed 2015 times

soulshade

Post by soulshade »

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you! i have been using your pack it really is a world of difference.

all these new things you are working on look amazing too!, the stock paperdolls stick out like a sore thumb i cant wait for the update.

The Marshall666

Post by The Marshall666 »

Keep up the good work.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks guys, I appreciate you dropping by :)
I will make a release during the following days most likely
Correction: Release is somewhere after the new version of DFU is deployed, should work in tandem

Anyway Im exporting the mod test packages now, it takes the whole day... than I need to create the DREAM packages for the 3 operating systems and make sure everything is included. Test it with new DFU version etc

emmathepony

Post by emmathepony »

Can't wait to begin a new playthrough with the new sprites!

Piecia

Post by Piecia »

I don't want to rush you or anything, but is there any date you could name for a realease of new version of the mod? The new patch was just released and I can't wait to start a new playthrough :)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Hi, I will release it as soon as it is ready. No pressure

Piecia

Post by Piecia »

That's exactly why I said I don't want to rush you :D. Anyway, I know lots of people have said this already but the work you've done is absolutely astonishing. Thank you!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thank you, Im glad you enjoy :)
I hope Im able to release during the week.. It quite a process :X

Piecia

Post by Piecia »

I have one question regarding mod settings. I did everything according to the manual, but there is one additional game setting that is not mentioned in the mod manual. I'm talking about exterior light shadows. I assume it should be set to ON just like interior and dungeon light shadows right?