PLEASE HELP! Console Commands... Poisoned... :(

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Farfromhere001

PLEASE HELP! Console Commands... Poisoned... :(

Post by Farfromhere001 »

Can you please tell me how to add a potion of cure poison?

Is there another way to remove the poisoning?

I already put help and got the command add... but I cannot figure out what it wants me to type.

Exact text would be extremely helpful! I am stuck and cannot escape this! I don't want to start a new game! Please help.

Also another random question that is much less important... I gave my character a forbidden armor type: leather.... but it seems he cannot use a lot of shields? Is that because the shields are leather or what?

pango

Re: PLEASE HELP! Console Commands... Poisoned... :(

Post by pango »

Hi,
Farfromhere001 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:33 am Can you please tell me how to add a potion of cure poison?
Is there another way to remove the poisoning?
I already put help and got the command add... but I cannot figure out what it wants me to type.
Try "help add".
There's also a list of console commands in https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Tes2Mod:Dagger ... ty/Console
I just checked that the "add" command cannot create potions. Your best option, following some Interkarma advice on Reddit is to use the command "tgm" (Toggle God Mode) until you find some way of getting cured, then use tgm again to go back to mortal status.
Farfromhere001 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:33 am Also another random question that is much less important... I gave my character a forbidden armor type: leather.... but it seems he cannot use a lot of shields? Is that because the shields are leather or what?
Short answer is "probably". There's an option in the launcher (Advanced > Interface > Helm and Shield Material Display) that you can activate to be sure.
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

As Interkarma suggested via pango, use "tgm" first to give yourself god mode. Then:
1. Use "showspellmaker"
2. Create a spell that cures poison at 100 chance (use "add gold 3000" command if you need money)
3. Cast it (you have infinite magicka under god mode)
4. Delete the spell after and drop the gold if you want to ensure legitimacy

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Or just accept that you died and make a new character ;)

Asesino

Post by Asesino »

Ralzar wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:36 pm Or just accept that you died and make a new character ;)
+1 to this.

The joy of this game is that life is a gamble. Some play-throughs play through; others, not so much! Man, I love this game!

A

Baler

Post by Baler »

TIL
Curing a poisoning is only possible by consuming a Cure Poison potion, or casting a spell (circinate or self-made) with a Cure Poison effect.
source:https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Poison

I've died to poison many times, making me have to save scum back to an earlier save. :oops:
Especially on non-magic user characters. The lack of early cure poison can mean death.

Farfromhere001

Post by Farfromhere001 »

Jay_H wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:32 pm As Interkarma suggested via pango, use "tgm" first to give yourself god mode. Then:
1. Use "showspellmaker"
2. Create a spell that cures poison at 100 chance (use "add gold 3000" command if you need money)
3. Cast it (you have infinite magicka under god mode)
4. Delete the spell after and drop the gold if you want to ensure legitimacy

IT WORKED!! THANK YOU!!!

Now I got restore my speed.... oh God I forgot how brutal Daggerfall can be! haha