[MOD]Outfit Manager Release

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
l3lessed

Re: Outfit Manager Release - 1.0

Post by l3lessed »

Glad people are enjoying it.

Yes, current UI is a place holder to get the hard coding done first. Will be updated soon.

Like that feature suggestions. Will think about it and how it could be coded. Wouldn't be to bad. Just time to setup all the switches for the differing environment conditions.
My Daggerfall Mod Github: l3lessed DFU Mod Github

My Beth Mods: l3lessed Nexus Page

Daggerfall Unity mods: Combat Overhaul Mod

Enjoy the free work I'm doing? Consider lending your support.

sebastian7

Post by sebastian7 »

I've noticed that in using this mod the current enchantment effects I have stay on when switching outfits. In the opposite fashion, if I switch to an outfit which has new enchantments on it those enchantments will not apply. I can only get enchanted item effects to switch on/off by manually putting the items on and off again. I guess it is possible that the enchantments only have the appearance of being on when they are off or being off when they are on, but I don't know which is the case.
Check out my let's play series of modded daggerfall where I showcase all the great work people here have done: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... hwqq1ioAdW

emmathepony

Post by emmathepony »

Can you make it so the player automatically switches outfits depending on whether they are in or out of a settlement i.e. city? I'd like to have 1 casual outfit and then 1 battle outfit, but have it auto switch.

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Hi! This mod has the Mod Manager Download button enabled on Nexus, but it actually doesn't support it. Please check Release Mods for details.

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

Thanks for the heads up. Will fix.

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

I believe I have fixed this. It should now extract into the streamingassets/mod folder. Can you provide me access to post again, if you verify this?

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

sebastian7 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:03 pm I've noticed that in using this mod the current enchantment effects I have stay on when switching outfits. In the opposite fashion, if I switch to an outfit which has new enchantments on it those enchantments will not apply. I can only get enchanted item effects to switch on/off by manually putting the items on and off again. I guess it is possible that the enchantments only have the appearance of being on when they are off or being off when they are on, but I don't know which is the case.
I'll look into this. There may need to be a enchantment removal switch of some type after unequipped.

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

sebastian7 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:03 pm I've noticed that in using this mod the current enchantment effects I have stay on when switching outfits. In the opposite fashion, if I switch to an outfit which has new enchantments on it those enchantments will not apply. I can only get enchanted item effects to switch on/off by manually putting the items on and off again. I guess it is possible that the enchantments only have the appearance of being on when they are off or being off when they are on, but I don't know which is the case.
This has been fixed. I will update and drop the fixed version tonight before I crash.

So other people know, ensure to use the follow object instances for properly setting player magic effects. You change the payload flag to choose what is happening with the magic effect. Here it is unequipped removing the magic effect.

Code: Select all

GameManager.Instance.PlayerEffectManager.DoItemEnchantmentPayloads(MagicAndEffects.EnchantmentPayloadFlags.Unequipped, item, GameManager.Instance.PlayerEntity.Items);

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

Version 2.1 is up on nexus.

I believe it should be vortex installer friendly. It also no longer has the item enchantment equipment bug anymore. All values and enchantments should update properly.

for those who want to disable the GUI, Version 2.2 will add bind keys and use the keys to control outfits.

Any further issues, let me know.

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

Version 3.0 is here. What did I add?

For those who don't want a GUI, don't like the style, or find it non-immersive, I have added full key binds with smart, immersive messages for feedback and managing your outfits. This includes a toggle for the GUI itself, so you can actively turn it on and off.

Check out the video and details at the nexus page:
https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfallunity/mods/62