[Mod] Physical Combat And Armor Overhaul

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Magicono43

Re: [Mod] Armor Reduces Damage Taken Instead Of Avoiding Overhaul

Post by Magicono43 »

Ralzar wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:04 pm I know the load order stuff generally works. My Helmet Swap Dream mod only works if it's set AFTER the correct dream mod.

But what you change might work different. I would expect your monster changes to override the Meaner Monster changes if you set your mod lower in the list.
I'm going to try a quick test in Unity and see what the results are, if it clearly works i'll make a quick update to the files.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Yeah, I just tested it out with meaner monsters, both your older version and your latest version, with my mod included. Found that no matter what I did with the load-order, my mods stat overrides would always take priority, the only way that your stat overrides took priority was if the module for mine was disabled in settings, or the mod was not there entirely. Load order seemed to make no difference. I don't really understand how the load-order thing works in DFU, it definitely seems different to how Skyrim worked in this sense.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Hm.. that’s weird. What would make it choose your code over mine?

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Ralzar wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:51 pm Hm.. that’s weird. What would make it choose your code over mine?
That's what I don't understand. Maybe it chooses based on the size of the file being initialized or something? That's just a complete guess though.

Magicono43

Re: [Mod] Physical Combat And Armor Overhaul

Post by Magicono43 »

Released Update Version 1.10. See Main Post For Details.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Updated For DFU v0.10.22

JorgeOmana

Post by JorgeOmana »

Can I use this with Ralzar's “Races Redone” Mod? some of the races get a chance to hit bonus, and I'm wondering if it would conflict with this.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

JorgeOmana wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:51 pm Can I use this with Ralzar's “Races Redone” Mod? some of the races get a chance to hit bonus, and I'm wondering if it would conflict with this.
Yes, it will definitely conflict, but i'm not sure which one will take priority over the other. If you want Races Redone to use it's chance to hit mods for races, you can try and put his mod lower in the load order from my mod, that being Races Redone below mine somewhere on the mod loading list.

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Hi! This mod has the Mod Manager Download button enabled on Nexus, but it actually doesn't support it. Please check Release Mods for details.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

TheLacus wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 7:09 pm Hi! This mod has the Mod Manager Download button enabled on Nexus, but it actually doesn't support it. Please check Release Mods for details.
Just noticed that, fixed that now, manual download is the only option for now, thanks for pointing that out.