[MOD] Roleplay & Realism: Items (modular)

A curated forum for approved mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Kraggy

Bandages Not Stacking

Post by Kraggy » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:02 pm

This may be because I'm confused about the Bandaging module, specifically the comment in the OP for this thread:

" This takes precedence over the implementation in the main Roleplay & Realism mod package, unless this module is disabled."

I don't think so but I'll mention it anyway.

So I have version 0.9 of RoleplatRealism and have the Bandaging option set, and from watching Zaric's current "Meaner Monsters" videos I see whenever he buys a bandage it stacks .. but not for me, every bandage takes up a slot and I can't find
any way to stack them.

I'm sure the whole RR mod. is enabled, not least because when I click a bed it initiates resting which is one of the other mods. I've enabled.

Am I missing something here about bandages?

Ralzar

Re: [MOD] Roleplay & Realism: Items (modular)

Post by Ralzar » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:43 pm

Do you have both Roleplay&Realism and Loot Realism?

Note that RoleplayRealism: Items is not out yet.
My released mods

"I feel like Ralzar specifically wrote those mods for me and then said "Use them". Just so he could watch me die more."
-FuzzyBeanPlays

Kraggy

Post by Kraggy » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:25 pm

Sorry, I guess I'm rather confused about what the mod this thread is about, is.

In the description it says: "was called "Loot Realism" up to version 0.2, ", but your reply to me here seems to say Loot Realism still exists as a separate mod .. I took the threads' name og "R & R: Items" and its descirption to mean it was self-contained.

After searching for Loot Realism I found this: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3207, which seems to have large chunks of description the same the mod in this thread.

Looking on Nexus I find these:

https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfalluni ... ?tab=files - the one you linked to, Loot Realism
https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfalluni ... ?tab=files - Roleplay and Realism

So now I'm thinking I need those two and for now ignore the modules in this forum, is that correct?

Sorry for being a pain, it's kind of confusing when there are two places mods exist but seem different in each.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:17 pm

This mod doesn't exist yet. It's a concept that'll be released in the future. ;)
Come join Lysandus' Tomb, a Daggerfall Unity fan Discord.
In-progress guide for Quest Pack 1 here.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:11 pm

Yes, atm the mods are Roleplay&Realism and Loot Realism.

At some point (hopefully soonish) Roleplay&Realism: Items will take over for Loot Realism. Notice that there is no way currently to download the mod this thread is about.
My released mods

"I feel like Ralzar specifically wrote those mods for me and then said "Use them". Just so he could watch me die more."
-FuzzyBeanPlays

Kraggy

Post by Kraggy » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:39 am

Jay_H wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:17 pm
This mod doesn't exist yet. It's a concept that'll be released in the future. ;)
Indeed, I now realise that .. I thought this thread was discussing 'the' mod which was available on Nexus, clearly it isn't.

:oops:

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:51 am

Kraggy wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:39 am
Jay_H wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:17 pm
Indeed, I now realise that .. I thought this thread was discussing 'the' mod which was available on Nexus, clearly it isn't.

:oops:
You are probably looking for the Roleplay & Realism thread which is linked in the OP.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2298

Or LootRealism, which is what adds stackable bandages:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3207
My released mods

-FuzzyBeanPlays

Kraggy

Post by Kraggy » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:15 am

Ralzar wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:51 am
You are probably looking for the Roleplay & Realism thread which is linked in the OP.
Indded I was, got it all sorted now.

Apologies for being a numpty!

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:51 pm

You have nothing to apologise for... I jumped the gun on announcing all this and the mod re-branding assuming it would all be released within a couple of weeks. I was wrong, so I apologise to you for the confusion. :)

Anyway very glad you've got it all straight now. Soon I hope this will be out. :)
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

ZerioctheTank

Post by ZerioctheTank » Sat May 09, 2020 3:54 am

Actual armor progression for those that forgo plate armor, and "ranger axe." I've been low-key waiting in anticipation for this new update.