100+ models I made for DaggerXL some years ago

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
AlexanderSig

Re: 100+ models I made for DaggerXL some years ago

Post by AlexanderSig »

TheLacus wrote:Great!
But it looks like there is no back side and you can see the light isn't it? Unfortunately these models are often not touching the wall like they should.
Yes, I think I will just add a flat backside. It would be nice to extend the model so it touches the wall but I don't want to create clipping issues

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Yup, the models itself look great, just the fireplace has some issues with the light, might be the missing back wall. EDIT: this comment is as redundant as it gets, sorry, havent noticed the reply when I wrote it :)

AlexanderSig

Post by AlexanderSig »

I have now replaced 48 meshes representing over half of the props you can find in interior and exterior spaces in cities. My goal is to hit approx. 180 at which point pretty much every 3d prop object (excluding buildings, graveyard props and signs) in the game will be replaced. And like 20 of those meshes are crates which I haven't started importing so those will be easy.

The graveyard props are about 140 meshes because each mesh has 3-4 color variations. Signs are about 65 meshes. I might do those later or let someone else handle that.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Very nice! Thanks for your work Alexander

alphaTECH

Post by alphaTECH »

Bumping this for applause. Here's hoping your models will find their way into additional blocks for Daggerfall one day!

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

*Applauds* Encore, encore!
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

Cristalnoir

Post by Cristalnoir »

I know about Model 3d (3dsmax, unity, speedtree, etc ...) I can help you import your models if you want.
Cristalnoir studio