[MOD]Ambidexterity Module (Shield Module Branch)

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
HimanshuWilhelm

Re: [MOD]Ambidexterity Module (Shield Module Branch)

Post by HimanshuWilhelm »

Kab the Bird Ranger wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:26 pm Hey Blessed,

Vanilla Enhanced has been getting reports that Ambidexterity breaks enemies with VE - Villains & Monsters enabled.

I believe the cause of such issues might be code like the following:
https://github.com/l3lessed/l3lessed-DF ... er.cs#L184

Your code searches explicitly for the DFU component `DaggerfallMobileUnit` instead of the more generic interface `MobileUnit`. VE replaces the mobile unit script with a new one, and implements the `MobileUnit` interface, so it should work with little problems if you just update your code.

Hazel's been having similar problems with Roleplay&Realism before he added this interface a few versions ago, it's normal if you missed it.
I've noticed that having the Physical Combat and Armour overhaul or the Bossfall mod installed fixed the issue I was having with Ambidexterity and VAnilla Enhanced; Player character becomes impossible to hit.

HimanshuWilhelm

Re: [MOD]Ambidexterity Module (Shield Module Branch)

Post by HimanshuWilhelm »

Anyone else experience that they can't hit anything when the speed attribute is above 100? Even doors and walls become very difficult to hit, so it's probably an issue with whatever dagger-fall uses in place of hit-boxes. Using the "Physical Weapon" setting doesn't make a difference.