[MOD] Third Person Camera

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: [MOD] Third Person Camera

Post by King of Worms »

Thats strange if it does not happen on your PC as well?

I made a clean install DFU now, with beta 0.11.0 and I enabled ONLY 3rd person camera mod, nothing else... and it has this same bug :D

So maybe its about some ingame settings? Still I doubt that, I tried disabling "toggle sneak" as that appeared to be somehow related, but no change.

To be very specific.
1) Im standing
2) I press "O" and see my character from 3rd person
3) I press O again and Im in 1st person view, but the camera is is a crouching position

Than it gets strange

4) I press "C" to stand up from a crouch, but I can see the camera gets to standing location for a split of a second, and from there it goes DOWN to actual crouch. So Im still crouching after this, but it reset the game logic, so now when I
5) press the "C" once again, the character FINALLY stands up and all is ok.

Not sure if this detail can help you with anything :)

andromacus

Post by andromacus »

Is there any plan to make this compatible with the latest version of DFU? I really miss this mod

Silence

Post by Silence »

It would be nice indeed if someone did.
Many knights Silence unsat / from the saddle, with her lance / Had they known truth as it was / that the one who made'm fall / possessed naught of being male / but the skill and tools of trade! / Livid witnesses they'd be / of Nurture's triumph over Birth

TalonTarp

Post by TalonTarp »

Really like this mod. Could use a zoom function. It also doesn't respect the player nudity off toggle in the main menu.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

TalonTarp wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:06 am Really like this mod. Could use a zoom function. It also doesn't respect the player nudity off toggle in the main menu.
DREAM does not respect that :) do u use it?

TalonTarp

Post by TalonTarp »

King of Worms wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:49 am
TalonTarp wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:06 am Really like this mod. Could use a zoom function. It also doesn't respect the player nudity off toggle in the main menu.
DREAM does not respect that :) do u use it?
Nope, But that's good to know thank you!