My DFU Setup

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Arneb

Re: My DFU Setup

Post by Arneb »

Ralzar wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:33 pm Removed Winter paths and Masked Road Textures for now as they are unfortunately currently incompatible with Vanilla Enhanched.
I thought these two were incompatible with World of Daggerfall?

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Tested this modlist in Unity editor running DFU 0.14.0

Everything worked except Basic Roads v1.2 spitting out an error. Basic Roads v1.1 does not, so I recommend using that if you switch to 0.14 until there is an update to the mod.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

As I said on Discord, I have seen zero errors with Basic Roads v1.2 in DFU 0.14.0 so I think it's another mod or possibly too many mods for the mcs compiler.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

Hraddon

Post by Hraddon »

Hi. I just followed your mods, made sure they're the window's version and install them on 14.2 (13.5 has some issues with the weapon and armor textures). I have no problem with privateers hold but the moment I head out of the dungeon, the entire world is blank and I suddenly in rappel mode. Any ideas on how to fix? :(

Arneb

Post by Arneb »

Hraddon wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:24 pm Hi. I just followed your mods, made sure they're the window's version and install them on 14.2 (13.5 has some issues with the weapon and armor textures). I have no problem with privateers hold but the moment I head out of the dungeon, the entire world is blank and I suddenly in rappel mode. Any ideas on how to fix? :(
The general consensus nowadays is: try disabling Distant Terrain and/or Interesting Eroded Terrains. That usually works.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

I am playing with the full list plus more at the moment. I will make an update to the list once I have tested it with a new stable build (probably 0.14.something or 0.15.0)

The list does not include Distant Terrain, so you should not be having that to disable I hope, but other than that, yeah, try disabling Interesting Eroded Terrain.

Hraddon

Post by Hraddon »

The Interesting Eroded Terrain mod was causing the problem. Thank you all for your help! :D

YupOkay

Post by YupOkay »

Sorry to necro, but any new additions or revisions to the list with the new 15.0+?

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

YupOkay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:01 pm Sorry to necro, but any new additions or revisions to the list with the new 15.0+?
I am meaning to get back into DFU and update this (and update my mods), I just have to kick this Battle Brothers addiction I am currently suffering under.

YupOkay

Post by YupOkay »

Ralzar wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:48 pm
YupOkay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:01 pm Sorry to necro, but any new additions or revisions to the list with the new 15.0+?
I am meaning to get back into DFU and update this (and update my mods), I just have to kick this Battle Brothers addiction I am currently suffering under.
No worries. I completely understand what you mean.... I'm on a Caves of Qud binge at the moment and I have no idea when it is going to end.... :D