[MOD] Unofficial Block, Location and Model Fixes

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
13thsyndicate

Re: [MOD] Unofficial Block, Location and Model Fixes

Post by 13thsyndicate »

Lever moving weirdly in The Uthywyr Asylum; I'm attaching the block dump for you.
Attachments
BlockIndex.zip
(5.51 KiB) Downloaded 61 times

13thsyndicate

Post by 13thsyndicate »

In the Cavern of Maelusena (sp?) there are some floating benches. I'm attacking the block dump, the benches are in the room with the altar above the big PH style stair room.

Attachments
BlockIndex2.zip
(5.51 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

Reconsile

Post by Reconsile »

Scourge Barrow save as discussed in the discord
Attachments
Saves.rar
(872.8 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

13thsyndicate

Post by 13thsyndicate »

Visible crack in the geometry outside the imp room in Privateer's Hold.

XJDHDR

Post by XJDHDR »

13thsyndicate wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:45 am I've seen a few blocks in Hammerfell show up with these plants hanging from absolutely nothing in the middle of nowhere; this is the first one I've remembered to screenshot but there are others. I'll report them as I find them.
13thsyndicate wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:53 am This tavern on the western edge of Ceradbu is marked as a residence and non-functioning
13thsyndicate wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:23 am Lever moving weirdly in The Uthywyr Asylum; I'm attaching the block dump for you.
13thsyndicate wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:39 pm Visible crack in the geometry outside the imp room in Privateer's Hold.
Reconsile wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:25 am Scourge Barrow save as discussed in the discord
Thanks. All of these have been added to my to-do list as well.
13thsyndicate wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:48 am In the Cavern of Maelusena (sp?) there are some floating benches. I'm attacking the block dump, the benches are in the room with the altar above the big PH style stair room.
Unfortunately, I looked all over Cavern of Maelusena and couldn't find either these benches, or the PH style stair room.
The block dumps don't help at all. If you don't type in the name of a block, the command just gives a list of blocks that I think are loaded into memory. This doesn't help me find the block that has the issue, and the command doesn't check which block the player is standing in.
13thsyndicate wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:53 am Would it be within the scope of this mod to fix the desert Fighter's Guilds erroneously labeled as temples called "Fighter Trainers"? There's a ton of them, Cliffworms would be able to tell you which blocks are affected, but there's at least one in Bergama, Bergama.
That is within scope, but can you please check for a mod conflict. I've already fixed Bergama's Fighter's Guild.
13thsyndicate wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:27 am A new report from the Lysandus' Tomb discord, this shop has an interior that's misaligned with its exterior. The user ("thenameisthegame") shows both the inside and the outside with noclip toggled:

This effect doesn't happen without Transparent Windows loaded, as exterior buildings aren't loaded while inside, but with the mod active it makes the shop somewhat unusable. I don't know if that's within the scope of this mod but it might be good to fix it anyway just in case it causes issues with future mods.
I've managed to fix this issue, and the interior models are now correctly positioned within the exterior model. The player will no longer get stuck while using Transparent Windows once I release the next version.

However, the middle floor appears to be smaller than the exterior model, which results in holes in the exterior model that are visible when looking out any of the building's windows. I think fixing this issue is beyond the scope of this mod. Macadaynu will have to handle it.
TW Exterior.png
TW Exterior.png (963.15 KiB) Viewed 2245 times
TW Interior.png
TW Interior.png (641.88 KiB) Viewed 2245 times

13thsyndicate

Post by 13thsyndicate »

XJDHDR wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 am Unfortunately, I looked all over Cavern of Maelusena and couldn't find either these benches, or the PH style stair room.
The block dumps don't help at all. If you don't type in the name of a block, the command just gives a list of blocks that I think are loaded into memory. This doesn't help me find the block that has the issue, and the command doesn't check which block the player is standing in.
Ack, my bad. I'm attaching a save here for you to make it easier. I thought I was being so clever by doing the block dumps :/
XJDHDR wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 am
13thsyndicate wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:53 am Would it be within the scope of this mod to fix the desert Fighter's Guilds erroneously labeled as temples called "Fighter Trainers"? There's a ton of them, Cliffworms would be able to tell you which blocks are affected, but there's at least one in Bergama, Bergama.
That is within scope, but can you please check for a mod conflict. I've already fixed Bergama's Fighter's Guild.
:/ That's very weird. Cliff isn't touching it with Fixed Desert Architecture, supposedly, I already checked with him, so I'm very confused as to where the conflict is coming from. Taverns Redone shouldn't touch this block either and those are the only two mods I have that should be affecting city blocks unless I'm being ridiculously stupid. Or am just not updated.
Attachments
floating benches save.zip
(202.57 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

Cliffworms

Post by Cliffworms »

13thsyndicate wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:00 pm
XJDHDR wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 am
:/ That's very weird. Cliff isn't touching it with Fixed Desert Architecture, supposedly, I already checked with him, so I'm very confused as to where the conflict is coming from. Taverns Redone shouldn't touch this block either and those are the only two mods I have that should be affecting city blocks unless I'm being ridiculously stupid. Or am just not updated.
I'll check again. Fixed Desert Architecture does not modify the FG block, but does modify the location file for Bergama, meaning that FDA would override Bergama et UBLMF also modifies the location file.

EDIT : Ah yes! There's the issue. I'll take note of it for an update and ensure the locations I've changed have the same fixes as UBLMF. :)

Reconsile

Post by Reconsile »

Not sure if this is something that your mod aims to fix? Located in Shedungent dungeon
Attachments
SAVE4.rar
(192.57 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

Reconsile

Post by Reconsile »

Castle Llugwych, Ykalon
Attachments
SAVE4.rar
(173.01 KiB) Downloaded 65 times

Reconsile