[MOD] Handpainted model replacement project (Release v2.10b)

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Blowingsand

Re: [MOD] Handpainted model replacement project (Release v2.10b)

Post by Blowingsand »

I just enabled the dream version of handpainted models - main and got these:

Then I enabled the dream version of handpainted models - buildings and got this:

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

That usually means you downloaded a version for an OS you aren't using. Did you install the Windows version?

Blowingsand

Post by Blowingsand »

Jay_H wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:27 am That usually means you downloaded a version for an OS you aren't using. Did you install the Windows version?
Oh boy, I downloaded Linux instead of the Windows version. You guys have profound patience with stupid guys like me! :roll:

And Jay, you're the quest guy, could you make a "traitor" quest pack - quests offered by rival temples to effectively join them when I complete the "traitorous" quest. Once completed, my current temple never allows me to enter again. What do you think?

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

That'd require some mechanisms I don't own right now. For example, I can't join or remove membership in a faction through quest actions. That's probably likely for some of the legit modders around here, but I myself can't do it.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Rotating this one would be cool :)
DaggerfallUnity 2022-11-08 00-35-51.jpg
DaggerfallUnity 2022-11-08 00-35-51.jpg (507.04 KiB) Viewed 5669 times

GarretDR

Post by GarretDR »

At first, I want to say thanks to author of this mod! It's splendid and author did amazing work!

But I want to create a lowres texturepack for this mod, I love aesthetitc of original Daggerfall graphic. I did download assets pack by the link in OP, but I didn't get in which folder I have to put new textures for override textures from this mod.

Please, someone, could you assist me in this question?

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

GarretDR wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:13 am At first, I want to say thanks to author of this mod! It's splendid and author did amazing work!

But I want to create a lowres texturepack for this mod, I love aesthetitc of original Daggerfall graphic. I did download assets pack by the link in OP, but I didn't get in which folder I have to put new textures for override textures from this mod.

Please, someone, could you assist me in this question?
Id love to do the same... not low res, but change the textures. And maybe some objects.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

DaggerfallUnity 2023-11-17 23-25-10.jpg
DaggerfallUnity 2023-11-17 23-25-10.jpg (573.25 KiB) Viewed 4450 times