Checking rep with NPCs?

Discuss Daggerfall Unity and Daggerfall Tools for Unity.
Elthrael

Checking rep with NPCs?

Post by Elthrael »

Hi, first post, glad to join the fray. I've been having an absolute blast with the GoG cut of DFU and I'm slowly moving closer to the final few quests of the main story.

I checked ahead to avoid any surprises and I know I need a certain amount of reputation with certain NPCs to receive a letter from them, so I can hand them the item which determines which ending I get. I really want to get all the letters from all the NPCs so I can choose wisely. I also know I can just read the letters on the wiki but I check the wiki so much that I want to experience at least the relevant bits in-game.

My question is: is there any way (a tool/mod or console command) to check my current rep with the relevant NPCs?

Side question: I know how to check legal rep, and I know regional rep lowers to 0 slowly as time passes. I have passed quite a few months since doing a bunch of quests for the Wayrest King, Did my rep with him go down too, or just the regional rep?

Thanks!

DunnyOfPenwick

Re: Checking rep with NPCs?

Post by DunnyOfPenwick »

The Penwick Papers mod has an 'Enhanced Info' feature that gives you an idea of your rep with NPC's.

Elthrael

Re: Checking rep with NPCs?

Post by Elthrael »

Thanks - I'll check it out!