Red Brick Replacer

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Ralzar

Red Brick Replacer

Post by Ralzar »

Red Brick Replacer

redbrick1.jpg
redbrick1.jpg (147.4 KiB) Viewed 1025 times

Since I started playing Daggerfall, I have been annoyed by the red brick walls. Because they are used both as magical teleporters and traps, and as just a tool to plug up any holes in the dungeon generation.
I strongly suspect they simply used the red brick texture as a placeholder and then never had the time to switch it out with a portal texture.

PS: This mod should be fully compatible with DREAM, as it just uses the textures provided by DFU.

This mod lets you set how you want teleporters to appear and how you want brick walls to appear.

If you set either to "Off", it will use the red brick wall unless another mod (like DREAM) switched that out with another texture.

Nexus download

davidk64

Re: Red Brick Replacer

Post by davidk64 »

With my attached save file, standing in front of a red brick that isn't a portal, it doesn't seem to matter which setting I choose - I still see red bricks?
Attachments
SAVE2.zip
(274.92 KiB) Downloaded 31 times