Changes to UI System?

Discuss modding questions and implementation details.
l3lessed

Changes to UI System?

Post by l3lessed »

So, I sorted out my casting problem by using a dumb int conversion work around trick. The scripts having issues casting the enum to, I changed to ints and then just converted them to enums in the script itself. This completely by passed having to pass the enum between scripts and resolved the issue.

However, after compiling it, and doing a quick test run in a DFU stand alone running version 1.0, I am having an issue with my custom UI configuration menu for the compass. When it opens, it now shows nothing. The scroll opens but no options appear on it. This doesn't happen when I'm in the editor. In the editor it opens showing all options with no error read outs.

I'm assuming the issue comes from changes in the engine or compiler I am unaware of. Any assistance would be helpful here. The error continually being shown in the player log in the user folder is below.
TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 010000d1 (from typeref, class/assembly Minimap.IconController, Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
at UnityEngine.GUI.CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI+WindowFunction func, System.Int32 id, System.Int32 instanceID, UnityEngine.GUISkin _skin, System.Int32 forceRect, System.Single width, System.Single height, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style) [0x00078] in <e114731188434396a16e5be1fee43be9>:0

(Filename: <e114731188434396a16e5be1fee43be9> Line: 0)
My Daggerfall Mod Github: l3lessed DFU Mod Github

My Beth Mods: l3lessed Nexus Page

Daggerfall Unity mods: Combat Overhaul Mod

Enjoy the free work I'm doing? Consider lending your support.

Jay_H

Re: Changes to UI System?

Post by Jay_H »

I'll move this over to Modder Discussion, as I believe it's more for that category :)

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

Thank you. I'll dig into this more today. I could be doing something dumb, like missing a file or asset in the compiler.

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

Well, I was being a nub. Ignore this. It was my issue. I left out the required asset in the compiler. On to cleaning up and working on my mods slowly some more.