any have a how to on loading up the game file in unity?

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
reddragon72

any have a how to on loading up the game file in unity?

Post by reddragon72 »

I want to mess around with some things in Unity on Mac silicon. I have Unity installed and have tested with another game and it loads and runs fine.
For the daggerfall project nothing ever shows up in the editor. When I "add" the game is does fine and it imports everything but I never see anything but a Main Camera and a Directional Light in the Hierarchy.
In the project I go to scenes and have tried running both files in there but it never runs. It compiles and runs just fine for apple window linux so not sure why it refused to run in the unity editor.

Was looking everywhere but cannot find anything on why this project is acting different than the other two I have downloaded.

Yep I am a newbie here but not to programming but this has me stumped.

reddragon72

Re: any have a how to on loading up the game file in unity?

Post by reddragon72 »

sorted it out. it was erroring out due to the wrong C# compiler version on my mac.

anthonyparkin

Re: any have a how to on loading up the game file in unity?

Post by anthonyparkin »

Can you be more specific about which C# compiler you should use? I also have the same question