KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by King of Worms »

Sorry but your track of bug reports is just a bogus and so is the one with the night sky.
1st you somehow managed to loose half of the DREAM modules now u have some issue I never had and nobody else had.
I will not go into this, believe me :D

Install your mods properly and git gut

Rodestair Hawthwick

Post by Rodestair Hawthwick »

King of Worms wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:30 pm Sorry but your track of bug reports is just a bogus and so is the one with the night sky.
1st you somehow managed to loose half of the DREAM modules now u have some issue I never had and nobody else had.

I'm just saying what's up man idk.

Rodestair Hawthwick

Post by Rodestair Hawthwick »

King of Worms wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:30 pm Sorry but your track of bug reports is just a bogus and so is the one with the night sky.

Not that it matters really but what happened with DREAM is my harddrive maxed out partway through extraction man idk