SUMARIZATION OF INCORECT "IMG" SCALING I FOUND:
- CHAR02I1.IMG - character creation menu, its the "up and down" arrow to add/detract the main skills like STR AGI
- CHAR05I1.IMG - this appears in setting up the reflexes speed in char creation when you select a option like high/avarage
- all nine SCBG00I0.IMG to SCBG08I0.IMG characters backgrounds are misaligned by few pixels, more precisely
they need to be few pixels bigger in width
- it seems to me like its missing ONE PIXEL VERTICAL COLUMN in a 320*200 resolution
or u can see the problem here, left column is missing and u cän see blue colour beneath https://i.imgur.com/RfnflTR.png
- "Inventory (problems with the scale of the masked areas)."
- "Foot/Horse/cart/Ship panel (scaling issues)"
-World Map (doesn't work in game) - TRAV0I00.IMG and maybe TRAV0I01.IMG
-Local Map (doesn't work in game) - 51 screens called FMAPxxxx.IMG
- Option panel / control config - CNFG00I0.IMG
- All 32 BODY IMAGES (BODY00I0.IMG .........)
when upscaled they appear just like a few horizontal lines ingame
SUMARIZATION OF INCORECT "TEXTURE" BEHAVIOR I FOUND:
Archives 233 and 234 - does not appear ingame
Eight Archives (235 to 242) - does not appear ingame
Eight Archives (245 to 252) - does not appear ingame
Archive 254 - does not appear ingame
SUMARIZATION OF INCORECT "CIF" BEHAVIOR I FOUND:
Faces do not appear in game. Thats 16 archives 8 male 8 female. Named FACExxxx.cif
That is - if they should be placed in streaming assets in a CIF subdirectory and named for example "FACE02I0_3-0.CIF" (while actually being PNG like the rest of the files)
PLUS WE NEED THAT SUPER-ATLAS OF MISC
DIVIDED IN STANDARD ATLASES LIKE THE REST OF THE GAME
and that last script
its in your PM...
Thats it for now
Thank You, KoW
PS: This whole thread should be moved into the Creators Corner as requested by the thread poster ARL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.