Warm Ashes: Dangerous Dungeon Exteriors

A curated forum for approved mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Jay_H

Re: Warm Ashes: Dangerous Dungeon Exteriors

Post by Jay_H » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:50 pm

I've been able to run through several consecutively, so I'm calling them stable for now.

You can always get the newest version of all my quest packs directly from Github. That's updated daily, compared to the ModDB version which I change only occasionally.

http://github.com/JayH2971/dfunity-questpacks

PQP is perpetual quests, PQ1 is commoner and noble, and PQ2 is guild quests. You can just clone the whole thing and delete what you don't want to use. They go into the /DaggerfallUnity_Data/StreamingAssets/QuestPacks folder.

Kamer hasn't been around since the end of August, but I could fix the problems with WA initialization with permission, probably. Haven't looked at it yet.
Check out the Daggerfall Unity mod page on ModDB.

I rarely read instructions well the first time. Tell me to re-read them. I'll do it.

Kamer

Re: Warm Ashes: Dangerous Dungeon Exteriors

Post by Kamer » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:51 pm

Jay_H wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:50 pm
I've been able to run through several consecutively, so I'm calling them stable for now.

You can always get the newest version of all my quest packs directly from Github. That's updated daily, compared to the ModDB version which I change only occasionally.

http://github.com/JayH2971/dfunity-questpacks

PQP is perpetual quests, PQ1 is commoner and noble, and PQ2 is guild quests. You can just clone the whole thing and delete what you don't want to use. They go into the /DaggerfallUnity_Data/StreamingAssets/QuestPacks folder.

Kamer hasn't been around since the end of August, but I could fix the problems with WA initialization with permission, probably. Haven't looked at it yet.
One day I will return and work on all of my projects again. Life is very busy at the moment but I've been following this issue but have no time to fix myself. If you can fix it, go ahead and do so. Just be sure to PM me the fixed version.