Collection of recipes

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
Ommamar

Collection of recipes

Post by Ommamar »

It would be really nice if we had a book of our current recipes instead of having to scroll through the inventory to look at each one individually to see what components they require. I am thinking something like the spell book or even the magic item interface that would allow us to select from a list to see the needed ingredients. If we didn't currently have the recipe but used it in the past it would still be listed but greyed out showing we don't currently have a copy but we know what is required to make it.

King of Worms

Re: Collection of recipes

Post by King of Worms »

Yes please

Firebrand

Post by Firebrand »

It could be super-handy 8-)

Something like that, when you found a Potion Recipe, you double click and the recipe is copied on your Potions Book, much like when you found a map, you just copy down the location on your map :)

Of course you need a Potion Book, but it may work more or less like the Spell Book.

BansheeXYZ

Post by BansheeXYZ »

I already suggested this last year.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1609&p=18595&hilit ... ook#p18595

Ommamar

Post by Ommamar »

BansheeXYZ wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:19 pm I already suggested this last year.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1609&p=18595&hilit ... ook#p18595
So you did, still a good idea but I guess no one is motivated by it as you posted about it in December 2018. Maybe a thread dedicated to just that idea in an area I think gets more eyeballs might help get things rolling. I had no intention of stealing any of your idea BansheeXYZ. It just occurred to me while playing with my only build that uses the potion maker how nice a feature it would be.