Vampirism: dying after dying

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
lnrgms

Vampirism: dying after dying

Post by lnrgms »

First of all, thank you for the team behind this, I'm enjoying replaying Daggerfall tons and I love the features you added.

It seems I got contaminated with vampirism (I had the dream after a long fast travel)... And now fast travelling again kills me. I die, see the burial animation, wake up in the tomb, but then die again. I was not supposed to die again, right?

Firebrand

Re: Vampirism: dying after dying

Post by Firebrand »

lnrgms wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:10 pm First of all, thank you for the team behind this, I'm enjoying replaying Daggerfall tons and I love the features you added.

It seems I got contaminated with vampirism (I had the dream after a long fast travel)... And now fast travelling again kills me. I die, see the burial animation, wake up in the tomb, but then die again. I was not supposed to die again, right?
From what I know, after you wake up in the tomb, you should die again only when it's game over :lol: ;)

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

You shouldn't die after turning, as that process will wipe the character of all other diseases. If you have a save from before this happens, are you able to attached a zipped copy of your save here for me to look at?

Could you also please tell me the exact version you're running? This is shown at the top-right when game is paused. Thank you. :)

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2360

lnrgms

Post by lnrgms »

Version is alpha 0.10.4

My save is just before travelling or resting and the issue happens.
Attachments
SAVE102.zip
(212.9 KiB) Downloaded 58 times