[MOD] Climates & Calories

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Ralzar

Re: [MOD] Climates & Calories

Post by Ralzar »

King of Worms wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:45 pm Ralzar, I did the 16 images for CaC and all the tabs. Is there anything else which needs upscaling to made Dream and any of your mods compatible? Thank you!
PS: 538_2-0 does not have a rotten counterpart, is that ok? Its strange
Oh yeah, that is the raw meat sprite. Seems I did not make a rotten one for that. I can not quite remember why. I think because it is not intended for eating, but cooking. So the cooking handles if there is a problem with the meat. I might add a sprite for that later on, but for now it just uses the same sprite no matter condition.

TalonTarp

Post by TalonTarp »

Just wanted to show some love for this mod. Has made early game testing stuff more tough and interesting. No more running out of the first dungeon in a birthday suit without consequences :lol: The cooking is a really nice touch as well. Looking forward to the long run struggle this provides!

harbinger451

Post by harbinger451 »

Great mod. Just started a new play through with it and it really adds to the role-play and immersion. I noticed King of Worms has done some upscale images for this mod but I'm not getting them in game... have these been released yet?

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

harbinger451 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:14 pm Great mod. Just started a new play through with it and it really adds to the role-play and immersion. I noticed King of Worms has done some upscale images for this mod but I'm not getting them in game... have these been released yet?
I do not believe so, but to make sure; have DREAM load after C&C

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

1.7.0 update

Adjusted starting equipment
Fix for rations not stacking
Refilling waterskins will now give a message if full.
Better support for vampire turning
Skillet can now break
Fixed Random Starting Dungeon compat
Crossbow is now supported for hunting events.
Sleep quality affected by bed quality.
Tavern drinks now restore magica as well.