Mountain Rumors (R&R FG Master quest)

For all talk about quests. Creating, testing, bugs, and development progress.
Hazelnut

Mountain Rumors (R&R FG Master quest)

Post by Hazelnut » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:31 pm

This thread is for discussing the new quest for players who reach Master rank in the Fighters Guild, called Mountain Rumors. It's part of the Roleplay & Realism mod pack from v0.6 and requires DFU v0.10.13 or later.

I will add more details later.

Ralzar

Re: Mountain Rumors (R&R FG Master quest)

Post by Ralzar » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:12 am

Once I get through constantly poking at my own mod (which I think will be soon) I'm really looking forward to seeing if I can actually get my character through this quest when it's not for testing.

Knowing what the outcome will be if I fail, I'l have to consider my options carefully, but I need a pair of Mithril Boots dammit! :D

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:28 pm

This sounds really great, Im just waiting for DFU to leave alpha to dive in the questing, so my feedback will take a while ;)

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:00 am

Arrival at the custom location:
significant construction has taken place recentlu
Log quote:
more than brigands and renegades, and you suspect
(the log is written in first person)

Log quote:
Look for a (someone)
(the log is written in first person)

SPOILERS!!

I was informed that I hurt another member of the Dark Brotherhood, but I didn't. I made sure to only kill the blackmailer.

Once I stepped into the castle with the contract, the smith spoke to me without me finding him. Must be yelling all the way from his room!

I told the smith to go west, and he said he'd go to Penmore in Glenpoint. I went there but don't know where to find him or what to do now.

Very Mount and Blade feeling (perhaps Prophecy of Pendor). A good foundation for a lot of varied mechanics.