[Quests] Black Horse Courier, Iliac Bay Edition (WIP, current version: 0.5)

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
haloterm

Re: [Quests] Black Horse Courier, Iliac Bay Edition (WIP, current version: 0.4)

Post by haloterm »

Arneb wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:47 pm Anyway, thanks for these interesting and different quests.
Thank you for your comment which I just now discovered, as I was to publish the changelog of the new version of the mod.

I will fix this in the next update then.

So, version 0.5 is now available, I hope without any major plot-stopping bugs ;)

Changelog of v0.5:

- this mod now requires Daggerfall Enemy Expansion
- added new three-part side quest (MDBHC040 to MDBHC041)
- added new Black Hourse courier issue (4 variants, depending on quest outcome)
- added additional news report in first newspaper
- added tavern to Cybiades
- add book "Deeper Truths" (MDBHCB09)
- add book "The Gift of Horses" (MDBHC10), with permission from its original author lebiro from the r/teslore reddit
- fixed a bug in "Is a Cult Spreading in Town?" which created foes everywhere instead just at the ritual site (MDBHC003)
- removed timer that delayed start of "Tournament" quest (for compatibility with alternate start mods which change date of game start) (MDBHC0000)
- newspapers received as quest rewards will be destroyed after about half a year, to free up inventory space and not keep quests endlessly running (a message tells the player that the paper has detoriated, and also which one)

By the way, despite the low version number, the mod is quite comprehensive, so maybe this thread could be moved to "Released Mods" now.