[MOD] Realistic Wagon

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
andromacus

Re: [MOD] Realistic Wagon

Post by andromacus »

Ralzar wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:34 pm By fast travel, do you actually mean clicking on the map and then instantly traveling there? And then arriving without the wagon?
Hi, correct, that's what I mean with fast travel

Dracosophy

Post by Dracosophy »

andromacus wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:31 pm a ... bug, not sure if this has been already called out.

It happens if you have horse and wagon and you are teleported (for example, in the quest in which the giver proves to be an orc shaman that teleports you in the dungeon, or when an NPC gives you a magic item to test and this teleports you to a dungeon); once you come back where you left your horse and wagon, the horse will be still there, but the wagon ALWAYS disappears. The only way/workaround to retrieve it is to use the console command.
andromacus wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:22 am Hi Ralzar,

the crashing/disappearing wagon issue ...
Actually, the wagon is still with you, but it simply does not respawn. If you enter a dungeon and enter the inventory section while close to the dungeon exit, you will have the wagon option still available, with all of your wares still in it.
So... there is a console command I can get it back with? :?:

I just had this happen to me as well. I'm still running a minimally modded, but stable, 0.12.3 DFU build. Using mainly realism/immersion type enhancing mods (thanks very much for all the modders' hard work... including but not limited to: Ralzar, Hazelnut, Jay_H, meritamas, DREAM & others) I've tweaked it so it has very few issues at all anymore...
until I just lost my cart. :(
:oops: I was suckered into talking to someone about "dangerous work for some decent gold" then the person became a sorceror or something and ported me to a dungeon. Horse was back in the town I had been in, and cart should have been right next to it, but was not there nor anywhere around the dungeon or that town (I looked at length, though I was able to access my cart via the dungeon exit "access wagon or leave?" query; I have just begun this game... level 5ish, and the books & loot of value in my cart is of no small matter to me at this point. :mrgreen: )
"Dra-kohso-fee" A word I created to express interest in truth & the study of danger(s).
Draco meaning: snake, serpent, or dragon (metaphorical 'ultimate challenge')
-sophy (from Greek) meaning: knowledge of-, understanding or wisdom.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Yes, the mod adds the command horse_rescue and wagon_rescue to get them back in case of a bug.

Horse can also be called with the item Sugar Lumps, if it is not too far away.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

andromacus wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:40 am
Ralzar wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:34 pm By fast travel, do you actually mean clicking on the map and then instantly traveling there? And then arriving without the wagon?
Hi, correct, that's what I mean with fast travel
No idea how you manage to make that happen. The wagon does not take damage during fast travel so unless you are traveling while the wagon is already crashed, I have no idea how this could happen. Maybe some mod you are using changes the fast travel mechanic.