This will be a total overhaul of the Lycantropy mechanics in Daggerfall.
(Green for finished, Red for planned)
- Beast form: Wolfs will have less STR and END. Boars will have less AGI and SPD.
- Human form: Wolfs will have a +10 in only AGI and SPD. Boars will have a +10 only in STR and END.
- Reduce skill buff in human form to +5.
- Reduce all language skills, pickpocket and lockpicking to 0% while in beast form.
- Reduce Magica to 0 while in beast form.
- Add nightvision to beastform by giving them an attached light.
- The days before a full moon, the player is warned that one of the moons is waxing.
- During full moon, player loses a day and wakes up in a random spot nearby.
- During full moon, player drops all equipment, horse and wagon at, or near, origin point.
- Entering beast form makes you drop all equipment and damages anything you were wearing.
- Ring Of Hircine lets player keep control during full moon, but still forces player into beastform.
- Remove "Need to hunt the innocent" mechanic.
- Add some other mechanic that builds up over time if the player does not use the beastform.
- Add the ability to resist the moon based on player WILL and how well he has managed the mechanic above.
- Add the option to start your new characters infected with lycanthropy.