[Texture Mod] General Store Icon

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
CandyGames

[Texture Mod] General Store Icon

Post by CandyGames »

This is a simple texture mod that adds an icon to the general store sign instead of the generic text.

This mod is not compatible with Handpainted Models. The sign from Handpainted Models overrides the sign from this mod.

This custom texture keeps the text so it's still recognizable as the general store sign, but it moves the text to the top and adds a little icon based on other shop icons.

Example Image:
Spoiler!

This is my first ever mod for this game, and I think I did an O.K job. I'm still trying to figure out how to package it into a .dfmod file so that I can avoid the incompatability with Handpainted Models, but for now I'll just stick with loose files.
Attachments
Source files.zip
Unexported editor files
(25.79 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
GeneralStoreIcon.zip
Main Download
(12.53 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

Ralzar

Re: [Texture Mod] General Store Icon

Post by Ralzar »

I'd really like a mod like this. But I don't see why you kept the text when you made a new icon? It's the only shop/guild icon in the game with text and it sticks out like a sore thumb.
Have you considered making one that's just several items? I'm sure there are several texture like that? Like archive 216 image 24-0 or image 31-0

King of Worms

Re: [Texture Mod] General Store Icon

Post by King of Worms »

This sign in the Handpainted models is "as a sore thumb" so I completely get it why you made this mod :D