Eroded and Enhanced Terrain

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: Eroded and Enhanced Terrain

Post by King of Worms »

Seferoth wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:08 pm
King of Worms wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:12 pm Distant terrain + Interesting Eroded terrain produce these white lines in a square manner. I dont know which mod is the reason, so I will report it here as well.

DaggerfallUnity_2021-11-06_13-30-50.jpg
Happens to me with Mountains and Hills + Distant Terrain as well. I am suspecting that Distain Terrain is the culprit here.
Yes we solved it in the Distant terrain thread. It is caused by the ini setting which get somehow overridden to incorext value.

Seferoth

Re: Eroded and Enhanced Terrain

Post by Seferoth »

King of Worms wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:55 pm
Seferoth wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:08 pm
King of Worms wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:12 pm Distant terrain + Interesting Eroded terrain produce these white lines in a square manner. I dont know which mod is the reason, so I will report it here as well.

DaggerfallUnity_2021-11-06_13-30-50.jpg
Happens to me with Mountains and Hills + Distant Terrain as well. I am suspecting that Distain Terrain is the culprit here.
Yes we solved it in the Distant terrain thread. It is caused by the ini setting which get somehow overridden to incorext value.
Thanks for letting me now. I changed the ini setting as well now.