[DFUnity] Translation of DREAM menu images

Discuss translation of Daggerfall Unity and the required Daggerfall installation. Help other communities learn how to translate Daggerfall using any available tools and processes.
Daneel53

Re: [DFUnity] Translation of DREAM menu images

Post by Daneel53 »

Hello King of Worm!

Still there, after some days outside without internet connection. :D

So, we are talking about font. Well, I've deleted nothing, but this is an old story. Just have to remind which font and where it is stored... ;)
In charge of Project French Daggerfall and DaggerfallSetup, dev. of DFTools in English.
French translator for many Warband mods and Bannerlord.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

:) hi, its the one from this page, it has some corrected spacing between letters and stuff like that http://forums.dfworkshop.net/viewtopic. ... 1&start=10

Daneel53

Post by Daneel53 »

Yeah, OK, see what you mean.

But if it is for the videos, this is useless because the French subtitled versions of the videos exist since a very long time and the subtitles are hard coded into the videos. They are already correctly displayed by DFU if we put them in a translation mod or if we install the PFD as the referenced Daggerfall game required by DFU. :)

This said, may be one day I will decide to build the new DREAM menus in French, a project I left aside since Interkarma stopped the translation tutorials, preventing to obtain a fully translated DFU.
In charge of Project French Daggerfall and DaggerfallSetup, dev. of DFTools in English.
French translator for many Warband mods and Bannerlord.