[MOD] Famous Faces of the Iliac Bay

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: [MOD] Famous Faces of the Iliac Bay

Post by King of Worms »

Its awesome, I really like all your mods! :)
EDIT: sry for pushing the images to prev page with my comment LOL

Cliffworms

Post by Cliffworms »

Progress is going well!

4 palaces have been completed, essentially covering all the generic palaces of High Rock and non-desert Hammerfell.
Work is now being done on the palaces found exclusively in the desert towns.

Except, those palaces are the nicest looking ones (and also the largest). Thus, I'll keep the largest one for capital city palaces instead. Speaking of which, this is such a palace I'm working on at the moment. The screenshots below show the palace building and use Anticlere as an example for the great hall.

ImageImage

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Best mods ever hands down, love every part of your work you did. :geek:
Looks really really good!

Daniel87

Post by Daniel87 »

I am wondering: Now that AI is a big subject, could we train a small Stable Diffsion Lora on all available Daggerfall faces and create infinte unique faces for all the NPCs in the game? I am working a lot with ComfyUI and Stable Diffusion these days and would like to look into the subject of training my own Lora for that purpose, though a Model would be even better. So far I only used them but never looked into training them.
In Julianos we Trust.