[MOD] Finding My Religion

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
nicksta1310

Re: [MOD] Finding My Religion

Post by nicksta1310 »

Antiscamp wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:08 pm I found another weird one. It's the temple in Sentinel where I can't enter. It's called something like the knights of something but it has a temple sign outside so I think it's a temple for sure and besides there's another knightly order in Snetinel. You might wanna check it out though.
I think this problem is due to a bug in the vanilla game's map data. The building that you're referring to is called the Knights of Iron, which is the templar order devoted to Zenithar. This doesn't make sense, because the patron deity of Sentinel is Arkay and there's no Order of Arkay in Sentinel.

Cliffworms

Post by Cliffworms »

The Resolution of Z'en (Knights of Iron) temple in Sentinel has now been fixed in the latest update.
For the moment, it'll stay there. Eventually, I'll add a larger temple of Arkay near the palace, since like nicksta1310 mentioned, Arkay is the patron deity of Sentinel.

Cliffworms

Post by Cliffworms »

Update 1.12 has been released, which fixes an issue when using Unofficial Block, Location and Model Fixes by XJDHDR that prevented entrance to Dibella and Kynareth temples.

DunnyOfPenwick

Post by DunnyOfPenwick »

Cliff, have you considered adding a new temple to the rising god Gavinos?