Nine's 3D people

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Ninelan

Re: Nine's 3D people

Post by Ninelan »

Cliffworms wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:32 pm
Ninelan wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:47 am I was most motivated and productive when I wasn't spending all my time on the forum lol.
But now you're spending it on DFU's unofficial Discord instead. :lol:
Truth :mrgreen:
You can support me and in turn my art on my Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/fireflyness

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

Okay, cool. Yeah, I checked all 14 pages of the Nexus, and I was like "I thought there were other mods that existed" but those must have been ones that haven't been completed. I could not find 3D weapons, and the John Doom 3d Enemies mod seems to need more enemy models. I think the more mods the better, for sure, as it increases the chance one will get completed.
I still have the base frame work setup for my 3d animated animals, which would get them in the game and moving in realistic ways. I've just have so many unfinished mods, I keep getting side tracked trying to debug and wrap up my other mods. At some point, I'll get back to adding in 3d moving creatures.
My Daggerfall Mod Github: l3lessed DFU Mod Github

My Beth Mods: l3lessed Nexus Page

Daggerfall Unity mods: Combat Overhaul Mod

Enjoy the free work I'm doing? Consider lending your support.

Ninelan

Post by Ninelan »

l3lessed wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:33 pm
Okay, cool. Yeah, I checked all 14 pages of the Nexus, and I was like "I thought there were other mods that existed" but those must have been ones that haven't been completed. I could not find 3D weapons, and the John Doom 3d Enemies mod seems to need more enemy models. I think the more mods the better, for sure, as it increases the chance one will get completed.
I still have the base frame work setup for my 3d animated animals, which would get them in the game and moving in realistic ways. I've just have so many unfinished mods, I keep getting side tracked trying to debug and wrap up my other mods. At some point, I'll get back to adding in 3d moving creatures.
Your work is absolute magic on those 3D models.

Hermit

Post by Hermit »

can you post an update soon?

11th_defender

Post by 11th_defender »

How far is it along now?

Ninelan

Post by Ninelan »

I could release it now but there are some visual glitches that sometimes happen and sometimes they don't.
I will look after the new preview release to see if the situation is any different.

Hollow_Fang

Post by Hollow_Fang »

Have you asked the folks over at openMW OR THE Makers of the "BETTER BODIES MOD" for the work files?

There might be a way to use the slider tool from skyrims CBBE team to speed up and make more randomized body and faces.

Also well you be planning on replacing the paper doll with a idle animation or somthing?

Ninelan

Post by Ninelan »

Hollow_Fang wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:14 pm Have you asked the folks over at openMW OR THE Makers of the "BETTER BODIES MOD" for the work files?

There might be a way to use the slider tool from skyrims CBBE team to speed up and make more randomized body and faces.

Also well you be planning on replacing the paper doll with a idle animation or somthing?
Simply taking a thing from one mod and dropping it into another is not as simple as said. Especially when it comes to appearance discrepancies.

TheServerSupreme

Post by TheServerSupreme »

Hey Ninelan, not sure if this is still an active project your working on. But I love your work, and I am working on a video to post on YouTube showcasing this mod specifically. I'm pretty sure you have seen my channel as you commented on my daggerfall is amazing with mods video. I will post a link to your patreon and hopefully it will help you out having some extra support and publicity, if the video does well of course. Anyway just wanted to let you know and maybe get your thoughts overall. Thanks again for your great work!

Ninelan

Post by Ninelan »

TheServerSupreme wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:52 pm Hey Ninelan, not sure if this is still an active project your working on. But I love your work, and I am working on a video to post on YouTube showcasing this mod specifically. I'm pretty sure you have seen my channel as you commented on my daggerfall is amazing with mods video. I will post a link to your patreon and hopefully it will help you out having some extra support and publicity, if the video does well of course. Anyway just wanted to let you know and maybe get your thoughts overall. Thanks again for your great work!
I saw it, and it's great, thank you for the review :D ! I do hope I would be able to fix the placement and quest issues the mod has, so far the only fix is to just temporarily disable it and I don't want it like that. There's something about the placement of the default sprites and their interacting with the platforms that causes the sinking issue. I'm no programmer, so I don't know what to do really.

The mod is sorta on a hiatus currently as I'm working on a lot of projects (and one more mod, yet again.) I've had a censored version planned, but that kinda fell through.
The mod will likely see a makeover when I finish 3D men, including the censored one. But that might take a while to see the light of day as I've gotta free up my time for it first.