[MOD] Darker Dungeons

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: [MOD] Darker Dungeons

Post by King of Worms »

If you could send me the inventory items used in these mods, I might remake em in a DREAM style and make the mods fully compatible

Ive found this note on your mod
As an optional mod I have included a mod that lets you dye shoes, boots, pants and khajiit suits.
Note: The textures are vanilla. Dream already includes dyed versions of most clothing. If you use this with DREAM; your clothes will be pixelated.
But dream has the dyed versions of these items as well?

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

King of Worms wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:45 am If you could send me the inventory items used in these mods, I might remake em in a DREAM style and make the mods fully compatible

Ive found this note on your mod
As an optional mod I have included a mod that lets you dye shoes, boots, pants and khajiit suits.
Note: The textures are vanilla. Dream already includes dyed versions of most clothing. If you use this with DREAM; your clothes will be pixelated.
But dream has the dyed versions of these items as well?
Yes, I don't know if DREAM has dyed versions of all the clothes I include in that optional mod, but I know it has most, like the shoes and boots. I just made that optional mod because with vanilla many clothing items have no color alternatives, unlike dream.
I'll send you a pack of the bottles. It's basically just the holy water sprite and a clear jar sprite from vanilla that I have colored in all the dye colors.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Got it, thanks for explanation :) If you add items from other mods you mentioned, it would be cool, so I can do em all
PS: Removed Colors and Dyes from incompatible mods

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Just a heads up to people having problems with oddly rotated torches when using Handpainted Models Replacement mod: From my testing this is a bug with HPM, not Darker Dungeons. When running the game with nothing but HPM, it still happens.

L57

Post by L57 »

This is a really great mod, but incompatible with Persistent Dungeons, unfortunately. Is it possible to reconcile them somehow?

EDIT: sorry, a false alarm. It works well, I just forgot that I checked 'no main quest dungeons' option in Persistent Dungeons and was testing Privateer's Hold. When un-checked, the monsters don't respawn, but the lights are doused on a return visit. Don't know yet how it works with dead NPCs in dungeon (would human corpses trigger the lights on or not).

EDIT2: Apparently dead NPCs trigger the lightnings too.