[WIP] Modernized old Mods

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Delphic Badger

[WIP] Modernized old Mods

Post by Delphic Badger »

I've spent more time than I'd like to admit making this, but I've compiled and curated several of those old mods
that older players of Daggerfall like me have enjoyed for years into something better suited for DFUnity. I thought of doing this because I feel like these mods are being forgotten and might be lost or hard to find someday.

I hand-picked textures from Andyfall, Kirafall, ElvenLands, and Pirates,
(I'm particularly fond of the sabre graphic used in Kirafall)
modifying some of the files myself. (like adding the gems from the sword from pirates into the base sword graphic and fixing random black pixels in some of the faces)

I did my best to only add the files that were changed, but the process was difficult and I need feedback on if I missed anything or if some of the graphics in the textures folder have better versions in mods like "Clothes and Armor Fix" and the like. (so I can omit them from this mod)

The "Texture Library" folder isn't named correctly yet.
If someone could please help me package those files in this archive in their respective folders I would be very grateful.
Oh and if any of you would like to make faithful changes/fixes to these files that would be great! I mean they are from the late 90's and I'm only one person. xD

Changelog:

Made it Linux compatible
Packaged the heads correctly

Thanks to mmuniercmoi1523 The bodies match the head's skin tone.
Also added above's face fixes as they wished.
Evened out the skin tone of the bodies even more at the cost of increasing color depth

Fixed body14I0 (WIP)
Attachments
[WIP] MoM 1.3.7z
(375.48 KiB) Downloaded 88 times