Disc Golf of Daggerfall?

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
C0rg1

Disc Golf of Daggerfall?

Post by C0rg1 »

I'm not a programmer but I thought this would be a verry silly concept to pitch.
Daggerfall with the mountains and hills mod, or the interesting-eroded terrains mod, creates a large variety of landscape types that beg to be explored. So I thought why not explore it through a game.

Frisby gold inside of Daggerfall Unity

The base mod allows you to play frisby gold but also allows you to identify world coordinates. This through an external editable file lets you create your own courses.

As for game play the disc's throw is altered via the characters attributes of strength, dexterity, speed and luck.. Monsters can STILL attack you or even run off with the disc. Armor reduces flexibility in your throw so get out your regular clothes guys. Disc lost in the water are destroyed/lost and are unrecoverable. Youll need to purchase more.

Unique textures would use a kind of "numbered sign post" for holes, and similar but distinctly different ones for starting pads. A course map "sign" may be needed. There would be a putter, short, mid and long range disc in the colors of copper, gold, silver, and iron to fit into the worlds overall mideval theme.

Overall it is a very silly idea but an entertaining one.

Keep on playing and enjoy!