[MOD] Daggerfall music - true-to-original high quality remake by Pieces of 8-bit

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Xerardo

[MOD] Daggerfall music - true-to-original high quality remake by Pieces of 8-bit

Post by Xerardo »

Daggerfall music - true-to-original high quality remake by Pieces of 8-bit

Download on Nexusmods

This is the high quality remake of the complete Daggerfall soundtrack (all 78 tracks, including all of the dungeon tracks) made by Pieces of 8-bit.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRjHhsU ... P0&index=1[/youtube]
Last edited by Xerardo on Fri May 27, 2022 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jay_H

Re: [MOD] Daggerfall music - true-to-original high quality remake by Pieces of 8-bit

Post by Jay_H »

For the record, Xerardo asked me to move this topic to Released Mods. Xerardo did not compose the music directly, but is acting on Pieces of 8 Bit's behalf to facilitate the mod, hence the different names. I'm taking this on good faith right now.

Xerardo

Re: [MOD] Daggerfall music - true-to-original high quality remake by Pieces of 8-bit

Post by Xerardo »

Jay_H wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:44 am For the record, Xerardo asked me to move this topic to Released Mods. Xerardo did not compose the music directly, but is acting on Pieces of 8 Bit's behalf to facilitate the mod, hence the different names. I'm taking this on good faith right now.
Thank you!

To dispel any doubts check Pieces of 8-Bit's post concerning the mod release:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/c/Piecesof8bit/community[/youtube]
Attachments
Po8_DFUmod.PNG
Po8_DFUmod.PNG (450.96 KiB) Viewed 993 times

ByteMixer

Post by ByteMixer »

Cool. He did some really great work with his remasters. Good to see that he changed his mind about having them bundled into a mod. IIRC he was concerned about the legalities of doing that in the past.
"Whatever you do, make good art." - Neil Gaiman