Glenmoril Witches Quest problem!

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
PatriCrusader

Glenmoril Witches Quest problem!

Post by PatriCrusader »

I got a quest from Glenmoril Witches to take a child back to her home but enemies spawn so often that I can't rest and hardly even fast travel.
This is a major problem because my health, stamina and mana are super low and I can't rest even for an hour.

I have tried to google for a solution but found none except for that the quest code is Q0C00Y03.

Lywzc

Re: Glenmoril Witches Quest problem!

Post by Lywzc »

If you are so weak you should not take the quest in the first place. Load a save before the quest and do some leveling.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Quest is Public Relation, https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Public_Relation:
* Enemies
40x One Warrior every fifteen in-game minutes once the quest begins
They will eventually run out, though it'll take awhile. One key is that if you Fast Travel to any location using the Cautiously option, you'll arrive with full health wherever you go -- even if you travel to your own location. You can use that to get an instant rest in to full.

Other than that, the console lets you turn on god mode with tgm, so you can't die. You have options!

PatriCrusader

Post by PatriCrusader »

Thank you, I'll try that! :)