Decency check-in - 1800 nude frames

Discuss modding questions and implementation details.
DescX

Decency check-in - 1800 nude frames

Post by DescX »

My assumption is that this topic shouldn't be here, so feel free to remove it if so. I tried to PM a forum mod first, but as a new poster, apparently I don't have permission to PM. I'd like to turn over these sprites for anyone to use, but the appropriateness of doing so on this forum is worth a check-in.

As an art newb, I needed a project that would challenge me to speed up. I recently spent a week re-painting as many frames as I could with speed being the only thing in mind, and wound up with 1800 Daggerfall enemy sprites re-painted as nudes -- styled as closely to their references as I could manage. My edits make the position of anatomy clear enough to paint new armor/etc -- and I threw in some other creature ideas. Most poses are retained, and I included the Photoshop tools used.

The files are already uploaded to... a place where similar content for Skyrim often winds up. If permitted to share, I'll replace this line with a direct link.

Also, I don't actually play Daggerfall -- it's quite possible I screwed up a lot, and will not have any interest in continuing. If anyone can use some of the 1800 frames, even for generating ideas... well, I'd be stupid to keep them to myself!

I will check back every now and then for a thumbs up/thumbs down signal with respect to posting a link. Have a good one!