Unique Armor

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
osman

Re: Unique Armor

Post by osman »

İ'm not good at pixel art but tried something new.
Attachments
Ekran görüntüsü 2023-04-17 230217.png
Ekran görüntüsü 2023-04-17 230217.png (68.94 KiB) Viewed 1769 times

BloodwormHelm

Post by BloodwormHelm »

damn shame this project is abandoned, it has some great potential

bloodshot

Post by bloodshot »

@osman that looks pretty nice, funnily enough recently i've been trying my hand at making a few armors based off my old ones/other TES games/variants of what was posted here

Not sure how much I'll end up doing, having to do females + make sure it works with different races seems like it'd take a while

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Those do look very cool, Bloodshot. If you had any plans to put those in-game as an actual mod, I'd be willing to assist with the code part if necessary, etc.

MrFlibble

Post by MrFlibble »

bloodshot wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:42 pm make sure it works with different races
That should not be very difficult. Even though the original paperdoll armour sets have minor differences between them, they should be almost completely interchangeable.

Things to watch out for are:
  • human males have a thicker waist compared to the other races, something to take into account for greaves with belts and possibly some cuirasses
  • male elves are slightly slimmer than Argonians and Khajiti, but for bulky cuirasses this is probably a negligible difference
  • female humans and elves have slightly thicker thighs compared to Argonians and Khajiti, noticeable with greaves
  • human male and elf gauntlets are a bit bigger than other races'
  • different hand shapes on greaves and some cuirasses: for each sex, there are two types of "hand shape hole", Argonian+Khajit and Human+Elf (female human & elf bodies are 100% identical, male humans and elves slightly different as noted above). The problem is that Bethesda failed to produce a uniform "shape hole" in clothes and armour for either male or female humans (by default male elves still use the Argonian/Khajit version), but you can get my paperdoll fix to use as an approximate reference

edelgart

Post by edelgart »

finally some daedric armor,not just red