Another "Totem, totem, who gets the totem" not triggering

Post here if you need help getting started with Daggerfall Unity or just want to clarify a potential bug. Questions about playing or modding classic Daggerfall should be posted to Community.
Jay_H

Re: Another "Totem, totem, who gets the totem" not triggering

Post by Jay_H »

There's no definitive modlist to follow, but a user name Jwlar put together a series of recommended mods based on your personal taste. You can see it here, with additional tabs on the bottom part of the page: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1942120253

I'll check about the Gortwog issue, there may be something there.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

UESP walkthrough says:
If you give the diary either to Gortwog or the King of Worms:
"This information is quite valuable (player's first name). Let me gift you with (random gold) gold for giving it to me. This will be quite handy in the coming conflict."

In addition, giving the diary to Akorithi, Aubk-i, Gothryd, Gortwog or the King of Worms will NOT trigger the video sequence, as they are unwilling (or unable) to exact vengeance on Lord Woodborne. Therefore, to complete the quest you have to give it to one of these people: Barenziah, Eadwyre, Helseth, Medora, Mynisera, or Nulfaga.
The quest is working as expected with Gortwog; the message box appears correctly and the quest does not end.

Torvus

Post by Torvus »

You know what, that is what I get for skim reading the guide, by the way the UESP has been invaluable, especial when I have got lost, recalled back and followed the given path :) Thank you again for the help.