Daggerfall Enemy Expansion [Released]

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
carademono

Re: Daggerfall Enemy Expansion [Released]

Post by carademono »

nicksta1310 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:15 am If I remember correctly, that's an issue with Vanilla Enhanced. I believe it was discussed previously on the Nexus page.
This will be fixed in the next VE version, due sometime this week.

MrFlibble

Post by MrFlibble »

Nice, thanks!

Clatch

Post by Clatch »

I noticed that the Dream patch for this mod says Windows only.

I'm running the Linux version of Daggerfall Unity.

Since I can't peer inside the dfmod to see what's in it, does anyone mind telling me what part of the mod doesn't work on Linux?

https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfalluni ... ?tab=files

I realize this is a completely different mod with a different maintainer, but there doesn't appear to be any forum entry for the Dream patches.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

@Clatch
I'd give it a try and see what happens. Often people only build the Windows version in the Unity Editor, but that often does not mean that won't also work in the other OS versions. There are some cases where weird bugs can occur if using the "wrong" version, but those are usually pretty rare, but you can (likely) still use the Windows version without issue while on a Linux system.

Clatch

Post by Clatch »

Magicono43 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:48 pm @Clatch
I'd give it a try and see what happens.
So far so good. Thanks! I just wanted to be sure there weren't any executables that would break things.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

No problem, it definitely can be confusing to see some mods with different OS builds and others only having one, lol.